MathType 6.9: New version works with Office 2013 and Office 365
I'm happy to announce we've just released MathType 6.9 for Windows. Our amazing developers have been hard at work making our flagship equation editor compatible with even more applications and websites! New features include:
- Now supports Microsoft Office 2013 and Office 365:
- Office 2013 and Office 365: MathType 6.9 is fully compatible with Office 2013 and Office 365 installed on Windows 7 and 8 computers.
- Office 2010, 2007, 2003, and XP: MathType 6.9 is fully compatible.
- Office Web Apps, Office Mobile, and Office RT: MathType equations cannot be edited in these Office versions but equations created in other versions of Office will display and print.
- Office 32- and 64-bit: MathType 6.9 is compatible with both 32- and 64-bit versions of Office.
- Compatibility with 700+ applications and websites: Connexions, Desire2Learn, Stack Exchange, and 73+ other applications and websites join Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, Adobe InDesign, and hundreds of others that work with MathType! Check out Works With... to see if your applications are compatible.
- MathPage now supports MathJax: Our MathPageâ„¢ technology now has the option to publish your Word documents as web pages with MathML equations displayed using MathJax technology.
- Windows 8 compatibility: MathType 6.9 works on Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, and XP operating systems. MathType is not compatible with Windows RT.
MathType 6.9 is currently available in English, French, and German at our online store or as a free 30-day trial! If you want to read more, see the Full Feature List. Let us know what you think of the new release!